Monday, December 6, 2010

The Belt of Righteousness and Faithfulness



The Anointed Judge brings good news to the broken, wounded and captive. Righteousness and faithfulness are His foundation. He heals our wounds and strengthens our broken hearts; he frees us from the habits that enslave us and the thoughts that imprison us. He provides for us his righteousness, victory and life.
Even though we are unfaithful to him, He remains faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Christ provides for our forgiveness, healing and freedom. He is faithful and true, and his mercies are new every morning.
“Anointed Lord, forgive my unfaithfulness. Anoint me to announce your goodness. Help me minister to the poor and wounded, the broken and captive, and be an example of your righteousness and faithfulness.”

The next symbol is The Shepherd King

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! This has definitely been my prayer and thanksgiving lately. I'm so thankful that His faithfulness stands apart from my own. Thanks for this post!
(jessie)